Owing to the availability of Committee Members, the date has had to move, it is now 4th June
It is that time of year to convene the Annual General Meeting of the Kenya Irish Society and we hereby notify all members that the meeting will take place on Saturday, June 4th at 4.00p.m. at the Grounds of St. Patrick’s on James Gichuru Road. (Please advise if you are not familiar with this location and we will share more detailed directions). The agenda for the meeting is below. Drinks and some snacks will also be served. We would be grateful if you can confirm you participation at the AGM via email to Kiseventconfirmation(at)gmail.com In the event that you cannot join the meeting then please advise accordingly. The committee has hosted some great events over the past year so please take the time to attend this meeting. If you may be interested in being part of the committee for the 2016-17, please do let myself or other members of the committee know as there are a number of departures from the current committee including the Chairperson.
Annual General Meeting of the Kenya Irish Society
Date: Saturday, June 4th
Arrival Time: From 3.30 p.m.
Meeting Time: 4.00 p.m.
Venue: St. Patrick’s Grounds, James Gichuru Road, Lavington, Nairobi
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising
- Chair’s report
- Financial report and approval of the accounts
- Current Bank Accounts & Signatories
- Appointment of auditors in accordance with Rule 12 (a)
- KIS – the Way Forward
- Such other matters as the committee may decide or as to which notice shall have been given in writing by a full member or full members to the Secretary at least 14 days before the date of the meeting.
- Election of Office Bearers and Committee Members for 2015/2016
- Any other business with the approval of the Chairperson.
- The quorum for any General Meeting of the Society shall not be less than twenty of the registered paid up full members and Honourable Life Members of the Society (Rule 9 (e)